Sunday, August 8, 2010

A Whirlwind of a Coupla Days!!


Yesterday and Friday were a coupla crazy, but fun days! We had a great time meeting people and sharing Stampin' Up! with lots of people who attended the Santa Clara Scrapbook Expo! And thanks to my friends (and also customers) who stopped by to say hi! I saw a lot of familiar faces which was nice!

I must say that of everything we had on display, the most asked about thing was the Elegant Lines Embossing Folder! The deep lines and striking image of that impression caught a lot of peoples' eyes! It's awesome that Stampin' Up! is the only maker of this folder - it's exclusive design made for Stampin' Up! by Sizzix. - pretty cool!

So the card above is one that was on display (and you've probably seen on my blog before).



This cool little Top Note Tote was also on display. Well, actually this one is mine, but there was one almost exactly like it - it just had a "c" instead of a "j" because it was made for my friend Chari!


Here's a side view picture of it. My buddy Liz Price made these for us at Convention - and gave us each a cute bracelet with our initial on it, a super sweet gift!

Hope you had a great weekend!


Julie

2 comments:

Sandy Hill said...

I absolutely love your card Julie. I may have to case it for one of my card classes. Thanks for the inspiration.

Crystal said...

Great projects! I'm in *LOVE* with that top one, the card...I've been wanting to make something similar, and you're inspiring me to just DO IT! lol :) tfs