Tuesday, August 3, 2010

It was a Happenin' Stampin' Day!


Today I made nine cards!! I must admit that I do work better under pressure. I actually pegged a few cards in the Stampin' Up! Catalog and decided to CASE a bunch (with my own colors and stamps in place of theirs - you'll see when I post them!). So I busted them out - and I'm pretty happy with my versions. I'll be posting them soon.

But this card is actually one I made yesterday (not as productive of a day as today, but...). Anyway, I was pretty happy with this too - I guess my creativity was ramping up yesterday for today!


I liked how this card turned out, especially with the little pearls between the cut out scallop edging - kind of a cute little detail! And I also punched out the front and added the saying to the inside!

I'm almost all together with my samples for the Scrapbook Expo (and I'm even attempting a couple simple scrapbook pages - Yes, Me!!). I hope you'll come to see the booth at the Santa Clara Convention Center - it's this Friday and Saturday!


Julie







3 comments:

Ruthie said...

beautiful!!!!! love the color combo!

Agustina said...

I too love this color combo!!! Perhaps we cand do this on for class??? :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful Card! Well done.

I am excited... I have just subscribed to your blog. I would love for you to check out my blog at http://www.BrandysCards.com

Have a Blessed Day!

Brandy