Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Altered Baskets and Blooms Basket!


We made an altered 'Baskets and Blooms' basket at the last Big Shot Class in July. It was the same as the base of this one (made with Pear Pizzazz cardstock and a squared off bottom, instead of the usual cupped shape).

So, from the base of what we made, I changed it up a bit from our class version. I added this fun piece of Greenhouse Gala Designer Paper on to the front and my favorite part - some ruffled pumpkin pie satin ribbon in between. I LOVE this look with the satin ribbon!

And, the little tag is a sneak peek from the new Holiday Mini! It's the new Medium Oval Punch - pretty cute! Oh, and it has my favorite new word set on it - Fabulous Phrases.


Julie


1 comment:

Agustina said...

What a cute basket!!! I love the orange ribbon!