Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Another August Birthday!


August and September are probably the biggest birthday months for my family. So, I'm right in the midst of them!! I made this one for my brother-in-law who golfs with my hubby all the time. I was excited to see this single stamp offered when the new catalog came out. I knew I'd get it right away.

And here I am again with my scrunchy ribbon! I love this look right now!! Maybe not the most masculine look, but oh well, it's not too frilly maybe just pleated-looking!



Of course I added lots of dimensionals to the layers to pop it all out there! I even cut and made some skinny dimensionals to lift up the "u".


Have a good one,


Julie

4 comments:

Elizabeth Price said...

Okay, the use of the word fore totally made me smile--awesome job!

Cindy said...

This is so cool....my golf-addicted uncle would love it! I found you on SC and am now a follower. I hope you will follow me, too! http://www.heartsdelightcards.blogspot.com/

Rose Castillo said...

Great Card. I love your idea of using the Fore and adding the U.

Rose
www.stampwithrose.blogspot.com

Penny Hanuszak said...

Just stopping by to let you know I'm following you from SC. I hope you'll follow me too! Great golfers card for either man or woman.

http://pennytokensstampinspot.blogspot.com