Monday, August 30, 2010

Sneak Peek for this Friday!


Here's a Sneak Peek of one of the cards we'll be making this Friday! I know Halloween is two months away, but it will be here before we know it. And, really, why not be ready?! (By the way, all of the projects are not all Halloween - we're going to mix it up with some other fun stuff too.)


So, on this card we'll be "faux burning" the newsprint background piece. I think it does look like it's been burned - kind of a cool look. And, you can't really see the bling in the photo, but the rhinestones on either side of the 31 and the new silver tinsel are my favorite little add-ons to this card!


I hope you'll be there this Friday to see how fun this card is in person - and to get to make one too!!


Julie

2 comments:

Agustina said...

Wow cool looking card!! Can't wait to see what you have lined up for us!!

Ida Chan Stampin' Up! Demonstrator said...

love this!

I'm a new follower from SC.

http://604clothpaperscissors.blogspot.com