Tuesday, August 10, 2010

This Friday's Technique Project!


Here's the project we'll be making this Friday at Technique class! It's a little, but mighty one!! It's really just a post-it note cover.... but how cute is this new little owl??! Lovin' him! I wasn't sure I needed him, until I was enabled by all the awesome samples I saw on Stampin' Connection! And this project was inspired by Inking Idaho's blog. I think she made these for some friends at Convention (just that hers were a different color combo).

So, how cute would these be for a cute little back-to-school gift for your kids or a friend, or even just anyone - love that little owl!


So here's a picture of the inside with the post-it notes inside. It's a kinda fun size to hang from a backpack or purse - jot a little "don't forget" message!


Hope you'll be joining us on Friday to make one of these little guys!


Julie

PS I have a little secret about the post-it notes!! If you buy them at Staples, they have a rebate offer until Aug. 14th that you can get a rebate for the full price of them - that means they're FREE!! How cool is that? More money to spend on stamps!!


4 comments:

Agustina said...

Oh how cool!!! I know someone who loves this punch!!! I definitly know she is gonna be happy about this one and Me too!!!!!

Unknown said...

So Cute! I have this punch and haven't even used it yet. This project is really adorable!

Crystal said...

This is sooo cute! Love it! Wish I had me some of that chain to make some of my own! :) tfs

Sandy Hill said...

This is way too cute Julie. What a great idea.