Monday, February 1, 2010

Spring is Coming!


OK! So I know it isn't even Valentine's Day, or St. Patrick's Day, but I just love this Easter idea! By the way, Easter is April 4th this year. - So, only two months away. And I will admit that this is a really quick and easy project that you can wait and make last minute. But I was just excited to show it to you. I got it in a swap at Leadership. It is made from a Scallop Circle cut from the Big Shot, using Pumpkin Pie cardstock. Then you just roll it up into the cone, or carrot, shape. And three scallop ovals were stuck into the back for the "carrot top."


And the tag was punched with the Wide Oval Punch, and stamped with one of my favorite, "gotta-have" sets, Well Scripted. I just love the font of the words!! To finish off the carrot a piece of the new Celery Satin ribbon is tied into a bow and stuck on the front, and of course, some chocolates inside! Wah Lah!!

I have made this little cone in red and decorated it for Valentine's Day, but you could even make it green and put a St. Patrick's tag on it too! - Actually, it can be for any occasion, just use your imagination!

Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back to post a Sneak Peek for Friday's class. Hope you'll be coming!


Julie

No comments: