Monday, February 8, 2010

Forget-Me-Not Birthday Box Class




I have this super fun class planned to help get you (and me!) organized with Birthday Cards!! We'll be decorating the Forget-Me-Not Keeper box and its dividers. It will be a perpetual birthday card keeper so you can use it year after year, and hopefully keep you organized!! Plus we will make 10 cards, or 20 cards (2 each of the 10 designs) to file away for those upcoming birthdays. Envelopes will be included too!


I'll post more of the cards we'll be making for the box during the week. But if you're interested in coming and you're not already on my email list, drop me a line and I'll give you more details about the class. It will be on Friday, February 19th!


Julie




2 comments:

Mandy Schneider 97 said...

O wow Julie! love it! I didn't get my email :)and remember to save Feb 27th date :) LOL!
Mandy

KMurray said...

love it! I hope you get alot of customers for it..I want to copy the idea for over here.