Thursday, February 11, 2010

Easy Thank Yous!


I made a bunch of these little thank yous last night. They're a really easy idea that you can adapt to whatever you have. I used the Sending Love Specialty Papers and the With all My Heart set. I also used the large oval punch and the scallop oval punch. The ribbon is chocolate taffeta.


So, for this candy I made the designer paper 4" x 5", but you would just adapt it to whatever you put inside. And, of course, Sticky Strip holds it together the best. Once it was stuck closed, I did use the Crimper on the ends to help it stay together. Then you can use whatever tag and ribbon idea you want. Easy peasy!


I'll be back tomorrow with more of the Birthday Box cards!!


Julie

2 comments:

Elizabeth Price said...

who did you make all of these for?

Sherrill Graff owner said...

I love these!!!! I have a lot of that paper left. Thanks for the ideas. Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com
http://latenightstamper1.blogspot.com/