Sunday, February 7, 2010

Happy Superbowl Sunday!


Happy Superbowl Sunday! Not too into the teams playing this year, but it's always fun to get together and watch the game with family and friends.

I stamped this a week or so ago after seeing a similar project made with non-Stampin' Up! stuff, and it said baby down the front. After seeing the one I did, I thought it would make a cute Valentine project. Plus our Big Shot Box #2 die seemed perfect for the size!

I stamped the boxes and parts with the Lovely Letters and Vintage Vogue sets. I Sticky Stripped the lid to the bottom of the box above each one. But it's kind of cool that the boxes still open with the flaps hanging out the front. And, the flaps tuck nice and neatly under the scallop circles.

Hope you have a fun Sunday!

I'll be back this week with details about my upcoming Birthday Card Box class!!


Julie


No comments: