Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hope you had a nice Valentine's Day! Just thought I'd share some things I made for today! This card above was my "masculine" card for my husband!


And then I copied this card from someone's blog - I thought it was a super-cute use of the Season of Friendship set!! I gave that to my mom!


And this was a gift my son gave to his girlfriend - still lovin' those hinged tins for a great gift!


And, another gift for my son's girlfriend - an easy wrapped up chocolate bar! The little tags look like a lot of extra work, but the little Tiny Tags set and the coordinating punch really make them easy!


I hope you had a nice Valentine's Day, and shared some love!!


Julie

1 comment:

Mandy Schneider 97 said...

Wow Julie! I love all of your projects! great job!
Mandy
don't forget the 27th I want you to come and drink with us lol!