Thursday, July 7, 2011

Passionate for Pool Party!


Just a quick post, with a quick and easy little Thank You! I just got some new things from the catalog today - and I'm lovin' all the Pool Party stuff - the Designer Patterned Papers and the Ruffled Ribbon are so pretty! The ribbon is a must-have right away - you're gonna love it too!



I used the new hostess set, Tagtastic - and stamped it in Soft Suede onto Pool Party, then punched it out with the 1 3/4" circle. That's layered onto a Soft Suede 2" circle (from the Big Shot Circles #2 die)
. And all that's layered onto a Scallop Trim Circle (from the Perfect Pennants Big Shot die).


Super fun, huh? And, of course, a Ghiradelli is a great way to thank someone too!


Thanks for stopping by,


Julie

2 comments:

Agustina said...

The treat was awesome, loved it!!! I also like the new color on your blog!! ;)

Queenie Jeannie said...

I have no idea how long it's going to take to get my order!!! I'm DYING while waiting, lol! Most of my $300 order was ribbon and paper....sigh....Can't wait!