Sunday, July 17, 2011

Almost Home!


I'm almost home from Convention!! Back in California, just waiting for my ride to Hollister. So this card is one that I swapped with a group of my demonstrator friends last night at dinner.

I used the new set Creative Elements for the butterfly, and Curly Cute for the 'thank you.'




This cool embossed dotted oval frame comes from our new Designer Frames Embossing Folder set - Love it!! And, even cooler, the First Edition oval inside the background is punched with the Wide Oval Punch to fit perfectly inside the frame.

And you might not notice, but what I think was kind of cool was adding some Crumb Cake sponging to the Flirtatious Specialty Paper to make the white lines blend with the card better.


Thanks for stopping by,


Julie

1 comment:

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

I love this card soooo much Julie:) I even used it for my Open House lastnight:) I've thank you on my blog post yesterday:)
Love Ange