Monday, September 13, 2010

A Spooky Recycled Container


This is one of my favorite recent projects! I love the new Wicked Cool stamp set, for one! But also, I stamped and used the new 1 3/4" circle punch, layered on the 2 1/2" circle punch, and layered on two Island Floral Big Shot flowers.


So, from the side you can see that this is all layered on top of a Stampin' Store container (aka recycled brad container!). You can buy these as a pack of 5 or recycle the ones you don't need anymore, from used up accessories!

I stuck a strip of Designer Paper around the bottom edge of the container. And I stuck some 1/8" ribbon around the top edge of the container. And, I also used the Crop-A-Dile to punch holes for a ribbon handle.

The bottom of the container has two Island Floral flowers to finish the look!



And it all opens up to store some special Halloween treats!

How fun is that?? And it's recycled!


Julie

No comments: