Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Batty for You, with a Little Bit of New!


It's way past my "I'm going to bed early tonight" bedtime, but I wanted to share a quick Halloween candy wrapper. I'm doing a class tomorrow and this is one of the projects they'll be making.

We've had the set Batty for You around since last year's catalog, and it was always a favorite. So, I thought I'd use it, but add some new stuff to it too! So, of course, the Candy Wrapper die is new. And, the Cajun Craze with the Wicked Fun Designer Papers - and my new favorite - the Silver Tinsel - all new!

Love the Silver Tinsel!! It sure makes tying the sides of the Candy Wrapper easy. All you do is cut a small piece and twist the ends together - no tying! The wire in it makes it so easy and cool! - And, gotta have some bling for eyes!!


Julie

No comments: