Friday, September 24, 2010

Next Friday's Technique Class!


Here are the projects we'll be making next Friday, October 1st! I love this little punched spider - and how he is perfect for our new Spider Web Embossing Folder! I can't wait to show you how easy his eyes are (I found a new trick from another demonstrator!).



And this super cute idea for a Get Well card was another idea found from another Stampin' Up! demonstrator. If you can't tell, it's like a little pop-up kleenex box inside the card. And the card does fold back down pretty flat - Love this idea!


And yet another "borrowed" idea!! And, yes, from another Stampin' Up! demonstrator - what would we do without each other's ideas and help!? This little pumpkin tote can be for Halloween or anything Fall, or even Thanksgiving. If you're coming to the class on Friday, ours will most likely have some kind of candy in it - What else....??


And finally, we'll make this card. I called it Wood Stamping because we're stamping on wood sheets. I bought these when I saw them in the catalog last year, and I finally found an idea to use them on. And glad I did, because they're so awesome - and perfect for a great Fall card! Do you recognize this card?? You've probably seen it before!? I only changed the saying.


I hope you'll be coming to next Friday's class!

Julie

1 comment:

Agustina said...

Wow cool cards and techniques!!! Can't wait to be there :)