Sunday, March 21, 2010

Getting Things Done Kinda Sunday!


Today was a getting-things-done-Sunday! I caught up on laundry, vacuumed, cleaned the kitchen... Fun stuff!! At least it does feel good to be done with it though - or at least for today! Anyway, one of my to-do things was to make some thank you's for the get together we had a few weeks ago. So, I used the Holiday Photo Card Kit (yes, we do still sell it in the main catalog). I did buy it before the holidays so I could show it for samples, and then I decided to use other ideas for my Holiday cards. But, I was glad to find this kit today to make these photo cards.

Anyway, it made a perfect and easy, get 'er done! kind of card for a photo! I didn't use any of the self-adhesive stuff that comes in the kit, but I like it with just a simple tag-punched saying (which is a retired Hostess set!). I also added a layer of Chocolate Chip cardstock behind the photo. The best part of the kit is the larger-sized card with the coordinating envelope!

Well, now I better go write the Thank You's! I love making cards, the creative part, - but writing the inside isn't always the easy part.


Hope you had a great weekend,

Julie




1 comment:

Crystal said...

This is GREAT! I love it's simplicty! tfs