Sunday, September 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Jessie!


Today is my daughter Jessie's birthday!  And this is the card I made for her.  It was inspired by a card I saw made by Mercedes Weber.  I did change up the colors and a few other details  though.  

I used the set Lacey & Lovely - it was a set I got at Convention this year. - So pretty with lots of possibilities...  But then I decided to add the Beautiful Birthday single stamp - love it's elegance!


For the base of the card I used the Natural Composition Specialty Paper.  It's really a piece that has a pretty floral design in the bottom corner, but I chose to use just the subtle striped section from it for the background.  I love those papers!!  

I also love the Delicate Designs folder that I used to make the 'lacy scalloped and embossed' piece in white.  I think that's such a pretty and feminine texture to add to any card!

Have a great Sunday,


Julie B  

No comments: