Sunday, January 15, 2012

Simple Baja Valentine!


So who says Valentines can't be Baja?! Valentines are all about love after all - and I LOVE Baja - so Why Not?! It's a very simple card, with a simple layout. - But I love it all! So many fun new tools that give it those little extra touches!



I can't believe I had sort of forgotten about this set, Delightful Dozen. It was one of my must-haves when the new catalog came out in July. And then it got forgotten. Well I used the Merry Christmas one (which was just the other day!), but I had forgotten how many great, and cute different fonts are in the set. It makes it feel like a 'dozen' different styles. Guess that's why they chose the name?! Anyway, I love this Valentine saying! And I love how the little heart (from the Owl Punch) looks so cute in the open heart!



And all the fun new tools in our Occasions Mini - I used the Adorning Accents Embossing Folder with the little hearts on the Crumb Cake section. And I used the scalloped edge folder, from the same set, on the Baja edge. Then I used the coordinating Adorning Accents Edgelits die to cut the Baja edge. I LOVE how Stampin' Up! put these parts together - and how did they do it for less than 20 bucks?! - Sa-weeeet!!


Of course, the Baja Seam Binding and Designer Papers keep it all simple - but still interesting!


Thanks for stopping by,


Julie


No comments: