Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A Mixed Bunch with Fun Colors!


Here's a pretty quick card I made with the new Mixed Bunch set. Not my usual colors, but I really like how they go together! I used Basic Gray with Wisteria Wonder and Lucky Limeade. And I like the First Edition Specialty Papers - they just go with everything!



Here's the close up of the flower - Love punches with our coordinating sets!! And notice the scallop edge under the First Edition Papers? It's our new Adorning Accents Edgelit - so cute with all those extra ruffles!


Interested in getting some of the new Occasions Mini products? - well, NOW's the time!! Today is the first day of Sale-A-Bration. FREE products with every order of $50 or more! Check out my website for more details!


Also, be sure to stop by tomorrow - I'll be posting the project I made for Craft Project Central this month - AND you can win a FREE subscription to this month's tutorials!!



See you tomorrow,


Julie

No comments: