Tuesday, August 9, 2011

More Magnificient Mocha Morning!


This card was a 'sorta' copy from a card I saw on the boards at Convention. It was done pretty much the same, just a different saying in the middle (which I didn't have). And I added a little Polka Dot Embossing Folder texture to mine!

But, once again, I used the Mocha Morning Specialty papers - I just love this Crumb Cake piece with the black flocking on it, it's just so striking!



Here's a cool way to put a bow around your card! I tied the bow first. Then I laid that on the corner, and put the tails around to cover the opposite corner - and stuck it all down on the back sides!



And here's a full picture again. You can see how I made the base of the card a 4 1//4" X 5 1/2" piece of black card stock. And the actual card part that opens is a smidge smaller and glued onto the 1/4 sheet of black. I did add a piece of Polka Dot Embossed Crumb on top of the card for some added texture too!

Oh, and the 'thanks' comes from the new Kindness Matters stamp set.


Thanks for stopping by,


Julie