Sunday, August 14, 2011

A Fun Weekend!


It was a super busy, but fun weekend at the Expo. It was nice to see friends that stopped by, and also meet some new people too!

We got a lot of nice compliments on our booth! This picture above was one of my favorite sections, even though I loved how the whole thing came together. But I liked it because it really got me motivated and thinking about Halloween!! I love the medallion wreath that Elizabeth made, and the banner above it that Tami created. I feel pretty lucky to have such creative friends that inspire me!



I think this is one of the only pictures I got of Elizabeth, (always workin'!) during our set-up time on Thursday before it all started! She master-minded a lot of the grand scheme of the booth.


And here's my 'fabuloso' upline, Tami Waddell. I couldn't have been more fortunate to get such a supportive and generous upline! She's the best!!



And this is Kaylene. I love this girl! She is my sideline (also in Tami's first level of demonstrators, like me and Liz). She was here to help with the Expo booth, but she has been living in Qatar (in the Middle East) for the last seven years.

It was really a lot of fun having the booth and sharing Stampin' Up! with people this past weekend! And I couldn't feel luckier to be hangin' with some of my favorite people!


Thanks for stopping by,


Julie

3 comments:

Rose said...

Wow! What an INCREDIBLE booth!! Love all the Halloween decorations. It's just oozing with awesome ideas!!

Ida Chan Stampin' Up! Demonstrator said...

Absolutely love that booth!! you ladies did an amazing job decorating! I'm inspired!

http://604clothpaperscissors.blogspot.com

Jessie B said...

looks like the booth turned out great!! glad you had fun!