Sunday, August 7, 2011

I Need a Friend...


...or friends (stamp, that is!). Well, we always need more friends! But, in this case, I'm not at home and I don't have a 'friends' stamp with me. The 24/7 piece is from the Beau Chateau Side Notes. (They are super fun to add to cards and projects, and I love the Beau Chateau papers - so soft and pretty, and my favorite colors.) But the 24/7 piece just seems to need a 'friends' tag, or maybe 'love.' SO, I'll probably do an add-on when I get home!



And here's one of the super-cute little clothespins. I added a Pink Pirouette Bitty flower punch, and Bitty Button to it. And of course a little Linen thread! So that's probably where I can easily add a little friends tag when I get home!


And here's the Sketch from Stamping 411 that motivated me to make this card - gotta love Sketch Challenges!



Thanks for stopping by,


Julie

6 comments:

Selene Kempton said...

Totally beautiful! I love what you did with the sketch this week. I've got to get some of that paper! :D

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Great card Julie!!! Love this DSP and your take on this sketch is fantabulous!

Linda said...

Very pretty. That DSP is at the top of my wish list!

Paper Potter said...

This is a beautiful card, and just one more reason to buy the Beau Chateau paper and elements. I just couldn't think in terms of a card until now. Thanks so much for helping me to think a little more creatively. So sweet!

Lisa Kmiec said...

This is beautiful! I love the colors in that DSP. The extra embellishment on the clothes pin in adorable!

Kris McIntosh said...

How absolutely gorgeous. I love the combination of elements and the colour. Congratulations on being on Stampers Showcase at Stamping 411 this week.