Friday, May 27, 2011

Flower Garden Meets Woodland Walk!


This is a card I started the other day (while procrastinating other things I was supposed to be doing!). I saw a card on Stampin' Connection where they sponged some color onto a piece of Designer Paper and I really liked it! I'm not sure that my card turned out to be exactly what I imagined, but it's an idea I think I'll work with again!

With the Woodland Walk designer paper, I sponged Crumb Cake onto the vanilla areas of the flowers. So that lead me to use Crumb Cake for the card base. - Like I never would use that color otherwise?! :)



And here's a close up of the Flower Garden embossed background - I gave it a little sponging with Crumb Cake to blend with the sponging on the paper.

I also added the saying from the Happy Greetings set. - Lovin' that sayings set!


Thanks for stopping by,


Julie

No comments: