Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Blushing Floret!


Today I finally got a chance to play along with the Stamping 411 Sketch Challenge. I decided to use the Fabulous Florets set (from the Summer Mini). And I used Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake and Soft Suede.


And here's the sketch!



Here's a closer up of the flower - I stamped it onto Very Vanilla and then yep, I cut it out! Then I popped it up with a couple Dimensionals. And the background Scallop Square comes from the Big Shot die Scallop Squares Duo (also in the Summer Mini!).



And here's a close-up of the saying and the brad accents. The saying comes from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set (man, I've gotten my money's worth out of that set!!). And the brads are from the Subtles collection - really they're Pretty in Pink, but they go great with the Blushing Bride Patterned papers!


Thanks for stopping by,


Julie


4 comments:

Kerin said...

Love the soft look of this sweet card!! Beautiful :)

Patti Chesky said...

What a sweet card! I am loving the little sentiment tucked behind the focal image!

gbarron56 said...

The colors you chose are amazing together! So beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along this week at Stamping 411! Blessings, Gretchen

KMurray said...

Love it Julie!