Monday, May 30, 2011

Flower Fest for Friday!


Here's one of the cards we'll be making this Friday at class! I guess I've been on a kick with the Sweet and Sour Specialty papers - I think because they're so bright and happy! And with this on again - off again Spring/Summer weather, these papers keep brightening my mood!

The card is made with a Gate Fold opening; I've seen a couple versions of the Gate Fold, but this is definitely one of the easiest!



And here's how it looks when it's opened - Kind of a fun something different than the usual side-to-side or top-to-bottom opening!



And here's a closer look at all the cool-ness added to the front of the card! We'll be using the Happy Greetings set, and the Flower Fest set (I'm really lovin' how easy to use the Flower Fest set is - with coordinating punches!).


I hope to see you this Friday at class! I have some other super cool stuff to share - I can hardly wait to show you the Scrapbooking project we'll be making!! Yep, me who doesn't scrapbook has already finished the sample project - and it even has PICTURES in it!! I'm so excited, there may even have to be a Sneak Peek of it in the next day or so... Stayed tuned!!


Hope you've had a wonderful Memorial weekend!


Julie


1 comment:

Agustina said...

WOOO HOOOO, Awesome card love the colors ;) !!!