Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Swap Ideas in the Making!


I have lots of things I'm working on over the next couple months, some events and swaps. So, I'm trying to "try out" some ideas - then colors and slight differences might happen before they are finalized. This is the start of an idea for a swap I'm participating in at Convention in late July. Since I have a few Sneak Peek items from the catalog, I thought I'd incorporate those.

The background is made with the new Impressions Folder Vintage Wallpaper. I ran it through the Big Shot and then brayered it with Chocolate Chip on the "debossed" side. I think I will probably make it in Espresso instead of Chocolate Chip just to "new" it up! Also, I'm waiting for a new set "Perfect Punches" to put in the wide oval spot. And, if you can believe it, the set I used,Well Scripted, for the Happy Birthday saying, isn't shown in the new catalog - Eeek! Hope you bought it back in the Occasions Mini! Otherwise, I'm sure you'll love the new Birthday greeting in the Perfect Punches set too!

Thanks for stopping by,


Julie

4 comments:

Agustina said...

I Like this one!!! Can I put in a request for next class????? Just a thought :-)

Chanda said...

This is really pretty, Julie! Love the background you've created!

chanda stehlik
www.bellevuestampingclub.com

p.s. Following you! :)

Kim Jenkins said...

This is a great swap card, I love it.

Thanks for sharing,
Kim - a new follower

Julie DiMatteo said...

This is a beautiful card - love the elegance and simplicity. And I love how you conserved your paper!