Sunday, June 13, 2010

Some Great "Finds" on My Desk!


Today I finally made some time to clear off my desk, and do a little reorganization for the new color renovation! As I was clearing off a big stack of scraps and "stuff," I found this "almost done" card. It was white with the Rose piece and white ribbon tied around it. So, I took out the Sweet Scoops set and some So Saffron and Soft Suede background scraps and I whipped up this birthday card. - Always good to have another birthday card on hand!



Now it's good to have an extra birthday card on hand - because I didn't have one this morning when my daughter wanted a little "girly" kind of birthday card. But I used some background papers and put this together pretty quickly! I wasn't super happy with it after I finished, and I really wasn't happy with all mess that had built up on my desk - so, that's what inspired the clean up. And it always feels better to make something on a clean desk too!


Hope you had a nice Sunday,


Julie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is too funny. I, too, find cards that I have been working on that I have forgotten about. these are great Julie B.

Hope you will follow me.

http://papercreationsbykaren.blogspot.com/