Friday, June 25, 2010

Friends Never Fade!


I made this card as part of some projects I'm putting together for the Scrapbook Expo in August. There are a few us putting the booth together and we're each doing certain colors/themes for different display boards. And, boy I'm having a creative block with my colors so far!! I can do just about anything monochromatic (a single color with a neutral), but I'm not sure some of my color combos are working for me - yet!!

Anyway, this is the new set Friends Never Fade. It's a great set and has coordinating Designer Papers called Greenhouse Gala. I love the variety of the papers and the colors they have in them - I hope they will inspire me to be more creative with my color combos - soon!


Have a great weekend,


Julie

6 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very pretty card tfs

Susan Byington said...

Oh, I love it! I have been looking for ways to use that Greenhouse Gala DP. Beautiful sample. I may have to CASE it!

Stampinwithdeborah said...

Love this color combo, but then I am a fan of orange. Love it with the blue you used.

Maxine said...

I love the card!! I can see myself doing this for a workshop

Ann Schach said...

Love these colors together! I would never have thought of pairing the orange with this shade of blue! Thanks for the inspiration!

Pat said...

Gorgeous cad!