Thursday, June 3, 2010

A Few More Tropical Days!


Time always flies when you're on vacation, huh? I'm finally enjoying just getting up and doing nothing - but these days are numbered, only a couple left! I am a little anxious to get home to some new Stampin' Up! stuff that will arrive the day after I get home though! So, a little back home time, clean up, laundry, settle in, and then woohoo, new stuff! I do miss having my creative time!

On to this cool card though - a great tropical card made by my friend Dena! Love that little coconut with the umbrella. We're not quite tropical here in Arizona - but warm, no - HOT!! How fun are all those little umbrellas?!


Thanks for stopping by,

1 comment:

Crystal said...

What a fun, festive, pretty tropical card that makes me want to go someplace warm! :) tfs