Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I'm Back with Daffodil Friends!


OK, so really it's "Friends Never Fade" in Daffodil Delight! I really love this new color - not as brightie bright as Summer Sun, and not so shocking as YoYo Yellow! I think I'm going to adapt pretty quickly to the new colors! This is a quick monochromatic card for my stash for the Scrapbook Expo display. Monochromatic is so pleasing for me - it's definitely a style I can put together and feel good about! I think that's what made me fall in love with Stampin' Up! - all the coordinating inks, papers, ribbons... You don't have to think about what goes together! I used papers from the Greenhouse Gala Designer Papers and the Daffodil Delight 1/8" taffeta ribbon, and the Thank You is from the set, Thank You Kindly.


Thanks for stopping by,

Julie

5 comments:

Shari Winterstein said...

LOVE this card! Thanks for blessing my day. :)

Lora3677 said...

Love love love this card. It's absolutely "Delightful"!

Bootybella Designs Inc. said...

This card is HOT HOT HOT!!!! Love the simplicity and cleanliness!!!
Thanks so much for sharing...
I am followin ya!!

Unknown said...

A beautiful card! You have a great blog with all lovely cards! TFS

Murtuza said...

I must say you have a very classy style of creating cards. Even your CASEd cards are fabulous