Sunday, January 13, 2013

Print Poetry Thanks!



I finally made some time to just play with some of the new things I got from the new Spring Catalog. I LOVE so many things in it!

When I put this card all together, I realized that the paper doily is white. But everything else on the card is ivory or crumb cake tones (one of my little pet peeves). So I decided to give some color to the doily. I used a Spritzer - and put alcohol, Crumb Cake reinker and some Frost White Shimmer Paint in it. Then I spritzed the doily. In real life, you can see it a lot better, but it really does give the doily a whole new look! It especially blends so much better with the Crumb Cake card base.


One of the other little cool things I like is the embossed border down at the bottom edge. I used the new Needlepoint Border folder. I love all our embossing folders, and that 'little something' they add to a card!

And if you don't recognize the Designer Papers I used, they're from the  Print Poetry DSP Stack. I love that Stampin' Up! has come up with these little DSP packs - you get so many designs for a great price ($6.95 for 48 sheets) - and they all coordinate with each other. - They're awesome!

Thanks for stopping by,


Julie B