Friday, January 11, 2013

Great Value for Valentines!


I made up a few these little Valentine treats with our Valentine Treat Bundle special. Such a super cool, easy treat to make - and what an unbeatable price! For $5.95, you get the cute Happy Valentine's Day stamp and you get 50 cello bags!! Wish these were around a "few" years ago when my own kids handed out Valentines! 

And there are so many cool treats you fit in the tall skinny cellos - licorice, tootsie rolls, Sixlets, Candy Corn, M & M's, Skittles - even pencils!
 

Here's a closer look! I got the layering idea from a sample on Stampin' Connection. I love using the Two Tags die for the background. It just gives it a little something more! And I added some Pool Party Baker's Twine - everything just needs some kind of ribbon or tie!

It's not too early to start thinking about those Valentine ideas!!

Thanks for stopping by,


Julie B

1 comment:

Linda said...

I like these a lot! Nice touch adding the pool party to the red.