Monday, December 12, 2011

Tag with A Little Something!


I found these super cute little Lindor Truffle packages, and thought they'd be a cute quick gift for some of my co-workers. They're definitely just a "little something," but they're so cute. The package has 3 truffles in it, and they were just $1. I have to admit (cause I'm sure you want to know) that I got them at Walmart. I'm usually a Target shopper, but they do have some good things at Walmart. I just know when to go there - only first thing in the AM, before work, and only on a weekday. Otherwise, I just don't do Walmart :) Not to be snobby, it's just a little crazy during the day - and slow annoying lines to get out!

So, anyway, I didn't want to do too much to them. I will be making a few of them so I wanted to keep it simple!



So I made a tag with the Two Tags die, and added some "details!" I used the Scallop Circle punch and Red Glimmer Paper, then I used the 1 3/8" circle punch with a stamp from the Pines and Poinsettias set. I love that little image! And I was going to use a to/from stamp on the tag, but then I found this Christmas stamp in the Delightful Dozen set - luuuuvv it!! And love how it fits on the tag! - Not much room to put a 'to and from' now, but that's ok - it'll be a quick 'from Julie B!'



And my favorite part - the little clothespin with the bow to hold it together! (and we'll see how many little bows I can get done?!) - Love those clothespins, and it was 'needed' to hold the tag on - Perfect!


Well, I better get busy making some more tags!


Thanks for stopping by,


Julie

1 comment:

Linda said...

I LOVE this. Now I have to get that tag die.