Thursday, March 10, 2011

Going Green for Stampin' Royalty!


Today I saw the Challenge that Stampin' Royalty had put up yesterday - Go Green for St. Patrick's Day - and I decided to play! I thought about just submitting my little treat from Tuesday's post, but then I remembered that I wanted to send a St. Patty's card anyway. So I decided to do a take-off from my treat!


So the focal piece here is pretty much the same as what I created the other day. Love the bling to sparkle up the shamrock!


And, of course, then I had to add some more bling to the edge. It was kinda cool that the Polka Dot Embossing Folder made it easy to know just where to place the rhinestones! And I did add some Shimmer Spray to the Polka Dotted Garden Green background piece!


Hope you have a great day,


Julie

7 comments:

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

Julie B... I love it! This is so clean! Thanks so much for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty this week!

Carrie Sampsel said...

What a cute card!! Rhinestones make all the difference. I stick them on everything. lol I'm your newest follower from the SC discussion. I'm #344 on the list. Thanks for sharing.
www.carriesscrapyard.blogspot.com

Georgeann Manning said...

oh, wow! this is incredible! everything is perfect! Thanks for playing this weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge!

Hands On said...

Beautiful card. Love everything about it. Thanks for playing with Stampin' Royalty this week.

Stacie Ford said...

Love these cards! Thanks for sharing! I am now following you from Utah.
Stacie
http://www.stampingwithstacie.blogspot.com

Jenn Picard said...

Love the card. Beautiful clean layout and the perfect touch of embelishments. Thanks for joining us this week at Stampin' Royalty.

(PS I have given you the Stylish Blogger award. I have the details listed on my blog but please don't feel the need to pass it along. Just wanted to let you know I love your stamping style :)

savvy teaching tips said...

I love how you punched out the shamrock from the middle. I'm so glad you joined us this week at Stampin' Royalty.