Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Bring on the Cake - Bold!


I needed a birthday card, so I decided to go for bold and bright colors with the Celebrations Designer Papers. I love 'em! - Real Red, Pacific Point and Old Olive - lots of pop!! Then I added the Happy Birthday saying from the Bring on the Cake set (from the Occasions Mini).


And here's a close-up of the black brads accents. I kinda put them there to draw the eye away from my "need to go back to kindergarten coloring!" Sheesh, pretty sad that I can't even stay in the lines. I could blame it on my markers that aren't so perfect anymore, but it could just be the operator who needs to do more coloring-in! :) Or I could of done a re-do; but better yet, I think I need to update a few of my markers that are a little squishier on the tips - and then maybe I'll do better!

So, maybe I'll go figure out an order - then I can still get some Sale-a-bration benefits from the order!! :)


Have a good one,


Julie

No comments: