Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Mojo Monday on a Tuesday!


Boy, oh boy... today was a Tuesday that felt like a Monday! So I decided to take on the Mojo Monday Challenge! That'll make it a good Tuesday (or like a good Monday!?)!!

So I decided to use the very cool Sale-a-bration set, Sweet Summer, and "do it up!" I started out by stamping the flowers and stems, and coloring them in Pink Pirouette, Rose Red, and Pear Pizzazz (soothing...).


Then I added a Crumb Cake, with a Polka Dot Embossing Folder Background, card base. Aaahhh... even more soothing! But then, of course, a little Smooch Spray and Espresso sponging...


And a great saying ("for you" from Say it Simply - and yes, it's a two piece set for $7.95 - YESSSS!!)... a little Espresso Taffeta, and a highlight here and there with Smooch Pearlized Accent Ink...

And it will all be good again!


And here's the sketch that helped me get it all started! You can go here to see other cards made with the same sketch.


Hope you had a good Tuesday!


Thanks for stopping by,


Julie

8 comments:

Patty Mickle said...

I love your card! I completely understand how soothing it is to be stamping and creating. tfs!

Penny Hanuszak said...

Beautiful card Julie. You really got the Mojo on, even if it was Tuesday!

Debbie Martin said...

Love the flowers. TFS

Shari Winterstein said...

Wow - this card is beautiful. Thanks for blessing my rainy day. :)

Patti said...

Such a pretty card. You made a great choice with the colors.

Elaine U. said...

Oh, Julie! I love the neutral BG. The colors just POP! It's beautiful.

-Elaine
http://createnstamp.blogspot.com/

Dale Morin said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors and the flowers.

Crystal said...

Oh what a pretty card! I love this - what a fun layout, too! :) tfs