Sunday, February 13, 2011

An Elegant Anniversary!


My husband and I were invited to an anniversary party for some of our super good friends who have been married for 25 years!! So I CASE'd this card from Stampin' Connection (Thanks Sandy Alexander!), except the original was made in gold and had 50 on it. I Love the Elegant look to it!

I just took one quick picture of it before leaving for the party! I was really happy with how it came out though! I even used my heat tool and embossed the greeting and the hearts!! And, of course, Shimmer Sprayed the background!

It was also kinda cool that I used the Always set - hadn't pulled that one out in a while, but I still love it!


Thanks for stopping by,


Julie

5 comments:

jwaterhouse said...

I am a new, since November 2010, demonstrator that is about supporting my own hobby at the moment. I just love your style in cardmaking. I find your designs very inspiring. I was just wondering if you could give more details in the "how to" for us novices to copy (the highest form of flattery) if you allow that. Your cards are beautiful!!!

Melissa Rodgers said...

Absolutely beauitful!!! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I love this card, great job :) Always need an anniversary card and this is so elegant. thanks for posting

Sandy Hancock said...

What a gorgeous card! Wish I still had that set!

Sandy Alexander said...

You have no idea how much fun it was to see this card on Pinterest and think "that looks a lot like the card I made for my in-laws' 50th anniversary a few years ago" - only to follow the link and find out that my card actually inspired yours! Thanks for making my day!