Thursday, April 29, 2010

More Fun Gift Set Stuff!


These are the last two little gifts I'm making for the softball gift sets (I think). I just need to put them together in cello bags and add some kind of topper or tag for each.


This is the good old candy bar holder from a 6" x 6" piece of cardstock. I did some quick stamping and added some more coordinating Designer Paper and a ribbon - Wah Lah! And, oh, the most important part - slip in a candy bar!


And, this was a super-quick project I just ran across. I wanted another thing to put in the gift set (not candy - I know, NO candy??!, but just thought the parents would appreciate a mix of things, not only candies!). So, anyway, I had another little way to wrap up a lip balm (we made one in Technique Class a year or so ago), and I found this! Awesome cause it uses the Big Shot - making it so fast! A couple of folded pieces of paper/cardstock through the Big Shot, wrap a little Designer paper on the lip balm, and tie a ribbon - Fun and Easy!


Thanks for stopping by,


Julie

No comments: