Friday, April 30, 2010

Gift Bags - All Done!


Here's one of the gift bags - all done! From the front, you can see the chipboard post-it pad with the coordinating pen, and the gum slider.

I made the toppers this morning using the Seeing Stars set, the large and small star punches, and the Top Note die.


And, here's a picture of the back of the bag, with the hand sanitizer, candy bar pocket and butterfly lip balm.

It kind of worked out with stuff coordinating in parts so that I could face some toward the back. I kinda like to turn it around and not just see the backs of everything?!


I hope the girls will like them!


Have a great weekend,


Julie

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Julie, these gift bags are awesome!! Great job, girl! :) tfs

Mandy Schneider 97 said...

Great job Julie!!!!...I'm sure they will love them..I hope the parents will be appreciative too :)..
Mandy