Thursday, April 8, 2010

Bird Punch Heliconia


I've been wanting to make one of these Heliconia flower cards. I saw the idea from a SU demonstrator Ann Fitzgerald. I'm still away from my usual set of supplies, but I was able to sponge the colors I wanted. The flower is made from the new Bird Punch. You use the body and wing parts, with some trimming!

Mine came out a little tilted to the right, but hey all flowers in nature are unique, right? I used some Sweet Pea DSP for the background layer and the words is, of course, Well Scripted!


Happy Stampin',


Julie

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Love it! I must try one myself. :)

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful!!!

Agustina said...

WOW!!! This flower looks beautiful just beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh that is gorgeous! I love seeing what everyone is doing with that bird punch, but this is my favorite so far! Fabulous! ~Jacqueline @ Scraps of Life

Crystal said...

This is really beautiful! Love how it looks like the real thing! :) tfs