Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sneak Peek!

Here's the Sneak Peek for tomorrow night's class! We'll be making this Criss Cross Box. The color is Sage Shadow, which I realized I haven't used in quite a while - and I Like it!! I always tend to gravitate toward Baja Breeze! I paired it up with some of the "To The Nines" Specialty Papers. (On another note, there's a super special for the month of May only with the Designer Series Papers and 12x12 Textured Papers! - I'll tell you more tomorrow!)


And, one of my favorite parts of this projects is the set, Holiday Blitz! That's where the 'dear dad' saying comes from. But those coming to the class don't have to make it a "dear dad' box because the Holiday Blitz has 27 other choices of stamps to put in the center of that circle! I love how you can create a layout and then change it so easily with the variety of stamps in that set! So, it can be a "my mom" box too! Anyway, with the fresh brownie bites in the cello bag they better be delivered to someone soon - or they'll be calling my name!!



Hope to see you tomorrow!

Julie

No comments: