Monday, April 13, 2009

My Nephew's 2nd Birthday!


My nephew is turning the big "2" this week, and I made this card to include with his gift. Unfortunately, we didn't make it for the party they had for him this past weekend because we were out of town! Anyway, I know they had a good time!!


So, I used a retired piece of chipboard "2" that I had. I covered it with Sweet Slumber Specialty Paper - love those colors! Then I coordinated the rest of the card parts to go with the striped Sweet Slumber print on the bottom edge. I used Barely Banana Cardstock and Brads. I also layered Riding Hood Red and Whisper White cardstock with Celebrate stamped on it (from the Celebrate Everything set). And the Baja Ribbon is from the Valet Ribbon Originals.



Thanks for stopping by,



Julie





No comments: