Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My other Oval All Swaps!

So here are my other two swaps with the Oval All set from the Occasions Mini! I'm so glad I got to make cards with this set - it's so versatile and I love the Scallop Oval Punch!! Above is one that I struggled with a lot - I had something in mind, but of course it came out very different from what I had planned. I'm pretty happy with it, it just wasn't what I had originally had pictured when I jumped in!
I used Riding Hood Red, Basic Black and Basic Gray for the color scheme. I also used the Texturz Plates from the Big Shot to give the background a little something extra!


This one is kind of a fun littel pull-out card. I used the Tea Party Designer Series Papers and coordinated everything around that! I accented with Almost Amethyst and Certainly Celery, and some Silver Brads. The little notecard just slips out from the pocket!


No comments: