Monday, February 2, 2009

Sale-A-Bration is Here!!










Sale-A-Bration is here!! Starting February 1st and lasting through the end of March, you'll have some great opportunities to earn awesome stamp sets, a ribbon bundle, and a special package of Designer Series Papers. For every $50 in catalog merchandise you purchase, you choose any a FREE gift! I LOVE this time of year with Stampin' Up!! Check out my Stampin' Up! website at http://www.juliebeltramo.stampinup.net/. You can check out the Sale-A-Bration specials, under Promotions, and even shop directly right on my website!



The two cards here were made at a demonstrator get-together I participated in a week ago. The card above was made by my awesome stampin' friend, Chari. I especially love the Parisian Breeze Specialty Paper she used for the Scallop Circle background - the texture on these new papers is super cool! I made the card below, and it also uses the Parisian Breeze Papers for the little flowered piece. You just gotta see it and feel it to appreciate it!! Also, both cards use the Sale-A-Bration set Congrats. I wouldn't think of a Congratulations set when looking for birthday and thank you; and, it not only includes those, but also retirement, baby, wedding, and anniversary - a Super versatile word set!





Thanks for stopping by ~



Later this week I'll be posting some Sneak Peeks for this Friday's Technique Class, as well as some information on The New Catalog item Try-it Kits (they'll be available this Friday for pick-up at the class! - Wait till see you see all the goodies!)




Julie









No comments: