Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Treat Jars for Class!


I'm so excited that we'll be making this cute little treat jar this Friday and Saturday at stamp class!  

The little jars are from the wedding favor section at the craft store (with my 50% off coupon). - It made them an easy choice to use for a fun class project.
  

The little Pom Pom is made with our new Candlelight Christmas designer fabric. And I learned how to make it from my stampin' buddy Nancy Ferb!  After making one, I thought it was a perfect fit on top of the little jar lid.

 
Then I made a coordinating tag with the coordinating Candlelight Christmas Designer Papers - so cool that it all goes together!!

I can't wait to share this fun project with all my stamp class friends!
 
Thanks for stopping by,


Julie B
 

No comments: