Sunday, October 14, 2012

Googly Ghouls Class!


These are the projects we made in the Googly Ghouls class I had a few weeks ago!  Most of the projects were planned around the Ghoulish Googlies Designer Kit and the Googly Ghouls stamp set.
 

I prepped a lot of things in advance to make the class go a little quicker and smoother!  I pre-cut the letters and the Framelits Label Collection pieces for this cool banner.


Everyone embossed a bunch of their glassine bags with the Spider web folder and put together the clothespin tags for the tops.  They are all ready to fill with treats!
 

These Ghost Luminaries were probably the easiest and my most favorite project! The tops were rounded off using a circle die template. Then we added some scrap punched pieces for their eyes. - And the battery-operated tea lights are so cool when lit up inside them!

These little BOO picks were made with the Designer Rosette die, and the back-sides of some of the tags included in the Ghoulish Googlies Designer kit.  I love adding them to a pot of beans - you could so do this with any kind of themed picks!  Also they're cool just to put into a potted plant!
 

And because I had a bunch of frames that I bought a long time ago on clearance (you know, one of those "This is a great buy and I'll think of a great project one day!").  So we used the frame with the Toxic Frameable download.  SOO easy - printed them out and stuck them in a frame!  The subway art print is so on trend right now too!

So if you're looking for a quick Halloween project - I hope one of these will inspire you to make something fun before Halloween gets here!


Thanks for stopping by,


Julie B

No comments: