Thursday, October 25, 2012

Perfectly Preserved Fun Fold


This is a card I made just for a fun thank you! I used the same layout for a Halloween card last month, but I also had been wanting to use the Perfectly Preserved set - so I came up with this card.
 

This is how the card opens - and I love the layout!  The Indigo Island piece is a 2-3/4" x 4-1/4" piece (nice cuz you get 8 of them from a full piece of card stock).  The Sahara Sand piece is the usual 4-1/4" x 11". It's folded at 5-1/2" and 2-3/4".  With the top flap folded up, and the Island Indigo piece overlapped onto the fold, it creates this fun layout.
 

The new little scallop circle was punched out of the Island Indigo piece before it was embossed - and I Love how it works as a little 'staying-closed holder' for the card. It fits right back into where it was punched out of, and it keeps the card closed!
 

And I so... wasn't going to get that jar set - 'not my style.' Well, I did! And it has quickly grown on me after seeing just a few samples from others - and I'm Lovin' it!! There are so many pieces to the set, and with the Framelits that coordinate, plus buying it in a bundle set - "Must-Have!!"

Thanks for stopping by,


Julie B

 

No comments: