Wednesday, October 24, 2012

My Halloween Tree!


I was inspired by the Stampin' Success demonstrator magazine to decorate my Halloween tree.  In the last issue I got, they had a Halloween tree that was made from tree branches, spray painted black. And since I already had my black wrapped wire tree - I figured I could make one like it! (And no spray painting twigs:) ) 


But I did use the magazine ideas for the ornaments! I'm just loving the Designer Rosette die - and anything you can make with it! So I added a Googly Ghouls witch to this rosette! 


And here's a little Googly Ghouls bat with some circle layers (love the splash of Silver Glimmer paper in between!).


And because I wanted fill the tree with some other things besides all ornaments, I added some of the Striped Ribbon to a few of the ranches here and there.
 

These pumpkins were made super fast with the wide oval punch. I punched five of them, and folded each in half. Then I glued them together, punched a hole in the top and tied some Linen Thread for the bow and hanger - super quick and easy!

There's still time to make some quick and fun Halloween projects! - Just Do It! :)

Thanks for stopping by,


Julie B

No comments: