Saturday, February 25, 2012

So Sweet!!


Using Stampin’ Up!’s Sweet Shop Designer Series Paper and Designer Stickers, you can create this set of sweet note cards and a box designed to look like a Sweet Shop, complete with a striped awning, to hold them. This ensemble will look nice on a desk and the handy note cards will be ready to include with a special gift!

This cute little set was made by Regina Andari, and you can get more details about the tutorial over at Craft Project Central.

And if you come back in a few days I'll be posting the project I made for Craft Project Central for the month of February. Plus, I'll actually be posting some projects I made over the next couple days. - I had some St. Patrick's Day motivation over the last few days - so I'll be sharing!


Thanks for stopping by,


Julie

No comments: